GD Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GD Productions

A Forum for GD Productions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Announcements

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JHendricks
Benny the Silly American

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements I_icon_minitime5/1/2009, 12:23 am

http://gulottadongproductions.blogspot.com/

So... figured this would be good to keep everyone up to date with what the company is doing. I haven't posted it anywhere but here yet, because I haven't had the time to add users. But will hopefully over the weekend. Anyone already have a blog, add us. And friends. And friends of friends. and anyone else. lol

the username is my gd email (jhendricks@gdproductions.org) and the password is souleater. So.. feel free to update, add, delete, whatever.
Back to top Go down
Tony
Benny the Silly American

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements I_icon_minitime4/29/2009, 2:45 am

For all interested. Take a look at this competition. I think everyone should submit a play or two or three to this so that we can widen our scope of possibly having one of us win.

http://www.kennedy-center.org/education/actf/actfmkan.html

It's very competitive, but it'll be worth it to try. Smile

T
Back to top Go down
liz
The Underworld King

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements I_icon_minitime4/23/2009, 1:26 am

I'm already using Celtx to write my newest script (assuming my computer decides to live that long- knock on wood). It's really great, and there's tons of formatting options.
Back to top Go down
Tony
Benny the Silly American

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements I_icon_minitime4/22/2009, 10:47 pm

EVERYONE. Yesterday Josh and I found this scripting program that is actually AMAZING!

It lets you format plays, movies, storyboard, and all that jazz. It's called celtx

www.celtx.com

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Tony
Benny the Silly American

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements I_icon_minitime4/20/2009, 6:53 pm

Hey, I posted up a link to BnQ on the GD's main site (kinda haphazardly I know), but I'm in the process of presenting it for production next year at Ithaca. I'll take it down, or present it better when I have a chance (namely tonight). Just wanted to give a heads up.
Back to top Go down
Jackie
Supreme Hobbit

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Announcements   Announcements I_icon_minitime4/20/2009, 3:11 am

Announcements of general interest to the company will be listed in this topic in descending order
Back to top Go down
https://gdproductions.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GD Productions :: Announcements-
Jump to: