GD Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GD Productions

A Forum for GD Productions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is cool

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Elijah_
Mikey the Bum

This is cool Empty
PostSubject: This is cool   This is cool I_icon_minitime4/20/2009, 12:41 pm

I'm a fan of us.
Discuss.
cheers
This is cool Coolz
Back to top Go down
Tony
Benny the Silly American

This is cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is cool   This is cool I_icon_minitime4/20/2009, 12:48 pm

Isn't she the girl that left LVPA awhile ago?
Back to top Go down
Elijah_
Mikey the Bum

This is cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is cool   This is cool I_icon_minitime4/20/2009, 1:13 pm

Yea.

More importantly, GD Productions will be farther spread through our network and the networks of our networks if Facebook's suggestions work the way I think they do.
Back to top Go down
Jackie
Supreme Hobbit

This is cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is cool   This is cool I_icon_minitime4/20/2009, 3:08 pm

Haha! Yay! Speaking of which: does anyone know how to invite members of a group to that fan page? I wanted to add a few more albums of pictures before i sent an inbox message advocating that, a mailing list and the reading/UK/propro. I know people find those inbox floods annoying, so i'm trying to keep them to a minimum...only for show reminders ans such.

But wow, that's really cool. I'm a fan too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://gdproductions.forumotion.com
liz
The Underworld King

This is cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is cool   This is cool I_icon_minitime4/20/2009, 3:56 pm

Oh, awesome!

Actually, I don't know how to do that, but here's another thing-

You can pay for advertising spots on Facebook- over on the side (you know, the things that pop up based on your interests that sometimes have nothing to do with you at all, but occasionally you go "Huh?" and click on it). It costs a certain amount of money per click (and you set the price, the more you pay, the more likely it is to show up on people's pages)
I found some coupons online for $50 advertising free through facebook (there's three of them alone on the one page I found) but you have to put a credit card information in to be able to use it- and Facebook's not too secure.... But I'm sure there's some place we can use to advertise online that is. Somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Jackie
Supreme Hobbit

This is cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is cool   This is cool I_icon_minitime4/20/2009, 4:14 pm

I dunno how much i trust that coupon XD

But yeah, i looked into facebook advertising already and realized that we probably won't get much from that because it isn't like a product...it's a time sensitive show XD It would get our name out there, but it's not very cheep, and in order to see it, you almost have to spend your life on facebook to see it. :/ Good thought though! Maybe we can still look into it to see what we can't get out of it. I know that we can advertise events though our fan page, which is worth looking more into too.
Back to top Go down
JHendricks
Benny the Silly American

This is cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is cool   This is cool I_icon_minitime4/20/2009, 4:17 pm

What? We have a fan page? Is this new?
Shoot. I'm on that right now. haha.
Back to top Go down
Jackie
Supreme Hobbit

This is cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is cool   This is cool I_icon_minitime4/20/2009, 4:27 pm

Yeah, i made it last semester actually XD I thought it was sort of useless until recently when they got the new facebook. You can actually put in status updates so you do quick announcements. I just need to get the word out there, so...invite your friends! XD

Also: I would like to mention that we have ONE more fan than the sub-state theatre project...which is still based out of LVPA. And we have 9 separate members in different colleges. So...we need to get on that! Get more members!! XD
Back to top Go down
Elijah_
Mikey the Bum

This is cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is cool   This is cool I_icon_minitime4/20/2009, 5:05 pm

Jackie wrote:

Also: I would like to mention that we have ONE more fan than the sub-state theatre project...which is still based out of LVPA. And we have 9 separate members in different colleges. So...we need to get on that! Get more members!! XD

We will CRUSH them.
Back to top Go down
Tony
Benny the Silly American

This is cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is cool   This is cool I_icon_minitime4/20/2009, 6:45 pm

Wait, when did we get 113 members on FB? That's at least... a couple more than what I can actually count. Good work, team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is cool   This is cool I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is cool
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GD Productions :: Silly STUFF :: General Discussion-
Jump to: